- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt; add peas last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- In pan used for pasta, combine all remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly. Stir in pasta and peas.
If your family prefers more heat, use Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||30%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||52%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made this for a pot luck, I used bow tie pasta, vegetable cream cheese
No one liked this in my family - we also had to throw it out because I couldn't stand to watch them gagging on it any longer so I didn't dare serve it again...
Everyone raved about this recipe - even my super picky 11- year old son. He's been begging me to make it again.
Perfect for those nights where I don't feel like doing too much work in the kitchen. Two easy steps steps where i can just throw it all in? Awesome, and there were plenty left over for the hubby to bring to the office next day!
This was very unappetizing. Ended up throwing out.
This dish was awesome! I added mixed steamed broccoli and carrots and peppers from green giant and make sure you get the rotel. Cookers mistake of hunt's tomatoes and green chilies. If you want spicy go for it. I will give this dish an awesome rating and Don't be afraid of experimenting! I substituted the penne with rigatoni noodles and it was awesome! Add a little wine with the dish for two and you got a wonderful meal.