- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 pkgs (6 oz each) refrigerated diced oven roasted chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
|Serving Size||4 servings (3/4 cup each)|
- Combine sour cream, mustard and dill in medium bowl. Add chicken, cucumber and onion; toss to coat ingredients evenly. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.