- 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes and soup; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Add peas; mix well.
- Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add chicken-tomato mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was pretty good but tasted better once I added some garlic salt so next time I will put garlic in it while cooking
Excellent dish, easy to make. I took the recommendation of others and added red pepper flakes to spice it up a little. Certainly an addition to my recipe box.
This dish was delicious! I added more seasoning to everything while I was cooking this dish. It was so good, and i'll be making it again soon!
I love pasta and this sounded very good but it was so gross! Eveyone at the table decided we would be better off with PB&J
I wish I would have read drunken chef review before I made the dish. It is good, but next time I'll add more spices.
Overall a pretty good recipe - just needed a few modifications. I pre-seasoned the chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. I sauteed onions and garlic in olive oil then added the chicken. Lastly I added red pepper flakes to the rest of the sauce for a little kick. This is a quick meal with most ingredients in the pantry. Definitely worth a try.