- 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes and soup; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Add peas; mix well.
- Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add chicken-tomato mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
it was quick, but not the greatest.
I tried this today and never even served it to my family. It was absolutely disgusting. It reminded me of when I would go to my grandma's house and she would make gulosh, the raw tomato taste is over powering, and your cant taste much of anything else. I wont be trying this again. if you want to just eat tomatoes, I'd say go with the fresh ones and don't waste your money on this ingredients for this.
add garlic powder and siracha. awesome and easy. similar to bucca
This was terrible. Will not be making it again.
I don't like mushrooms. So I substituted the soup with cream of chicken added paprika, and oregano. AMAZING
This was pretty good but tasted better once I added some garlic salt so next time I will put garlic in it while cooking