- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 pkg (11.5 oz each) refrigerated cornbread twists
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Beef Franks (7 franks)
- 2 tablespoons Concord grape jelly
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
|Serving Size||7 servings (1 corn dog each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle cornmeal on large cutting board. Unroll dough on cornmeal; separate dough into 8 long strips.
- Make each corn dog: Press dough together at perforations and flatten slightly. Spiral wrap 1 dough strip around each frank. Place on ungreased baking pan so both ends of dough are under franks. Discard remaining dough strip or bake with wrapped franks and use for dipping into sauce. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place jelly in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until jelly melts. Stir in ketchup; mix well. Serve with corn dogs for dipping.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||38%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.