- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 pkg (11.5 oz each) refrigerated cornbread twists
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Beef Franks (7 franks)
- 2 tablespoons Concord grape jelly
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
|Serving Size||7 servings (1 corn dog each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle cornmeal on large cutting board. Unroll dough on cornmeal; separate dough into 8 long strips.
- Make each corn dog: Press dough together at perforations and flatten slightly. Spiral wrap 1 dough strip around each frank. Place on ungreased baking pan so both ends of dough are under franks. Discard remaining dough strip or bake with wrapped franks and use for dipping into sauce. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place jelly in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until jelly melts. Stir in ketchup; mix well. Serve with corn dogs for dipping.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||38%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Very fun recipe for the 4th of July weekend!
Very easy and good! My store did not have the cornbread twists, so I used the bread sticks instead. I still used the cornmeal, but also added garlic powder. Was a big hit and will use again. Maybe try to add cheese, per my kids request.
Love the recipes tryed the rotel chili last night it was a hit:)!!
These are delicious - a great add to a tailgate
I love this recipe. Hebrew National hot dogs are delicious!
Lot's of fun for kids.