- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 6 boneless pork chops (6 chops = 1-3/4 lbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14 oz each) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 chop with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle meat with salt. Place in skillet; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn meat, reduce heat to medium and cook 6 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F).
- Stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Gradually add to meat in skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly.
Serve with basmati rice and a baby spinach salad.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Love this and the family did to
These were excellent and loved by everyone. I would definitely make them again and again and again.
A little less on the mustard and everything was great. It is a quick and easy meal, subtle enough for the pickiest of eaters....just down right good. Will make this again.
I made this with my 5-year-old, and I let her put together the sauce. She loved it, and not just the experience - the taste was great! I will definitely make this again.
Really liked this one! I used thick cuts of pork loin instead of the chops. I also replaced the apple jelly with applesauce. The loin steaks came out moist and the sauce added zing!
I really liked the flavors, and my husband liked it also. I used applesauce instead of apply jelly and of course only 2 pork chops. I will make this again, I served it with stuffing that I added some dried cranberries too. YUM!