- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 6 boneless pork chops (6 chops = 1-3/4 lbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14 oz each) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 chop with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle meat with salt. Place in skillet; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn meat, reduce heat to medium and cook 6 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F).
- Stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Gradually add to meat in skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly.
Serve with basmati rice and a baby spinach salad.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.