- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1-1/2 cups long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
|Serving Size||6 servings (2/3 cup each)|
- Melt Parkay in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add rice; cook 3 minutes or until rice starts to turn golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Carefully add broth, juice, cranberries, thyme and salt to skillet; bring to a boil. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 18 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in green onions.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.