- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts = 10 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 breast with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with oregano and salt. Add chicken; cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, stir together juice, cornstarch and brown sugar in microwave-safe 1-cup measure or small bowl until blended; add cranberries. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens, stirring after every minute. Serve sauce with chicken.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.