- 3 cups dry bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (12 oz each) Libby's® Corned Beef, cut-up
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Add peas and carrots last 3 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook 4 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in soup, milk and mustard; simmer 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and vegetables; return to pan. Add soup mixture and corned beef; toss gently to combine.
For more dietary fiber, substitute whole grain pasta for regular pasta.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.