- 4 medium ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1 teaspoon Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 ear corn with 1 tablespoon spread each)|
- Rinse ears of corn and wrap each in a damp paper towel. Place wrapped ears in microwave; microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes. Turn ears over and microwave 3 to 4 minutes more or until desired doneness. Let stand 1 minute before unwrapping.
- Meanwhile, stir together Parkay, barbecue sauce, garlic salt and chili powder in small bowl. Unwrap corn and use 1 tablespoon spread for each ear.
The BBQ Spread may be used on cooked frozen whole kernel corn when fresh corn is not available.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.