- 3 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 2 cans (8-3/4 oz each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Toss together all ingredients in large bowl until combined.
Add your favorite shredded cheese to make this salad more hearty.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I used a lime-flavored olive oil a squeeze of lime and it was perfect! Also try grape seed oil and a little cilantro.
I was looking for a gluten free meal to bring to a neighbor. I added chicken cooked with mild chili seasoning, avocado, low shredded fat cheddar cheese and lime juice.
Add Avocado to complete use 2 fresh squeezed medium limes not concentrated lime juice - I make something similar all the time that has Corn, Black Beans Drained and rinsed, 2 diced jalapeno peppers, Cilantro, (1) avocado diced, (2) fresh squeezed medium limes, add a little EVOO, mix well chill in frig serve cold
excellent salad option. Better when it had a chance to marinate. It would be a great addition to a fish or chicken taco,
Great recipe! I added ground beef, and taco seasoning. Then, I put the mix in taco shells (hard shells, taco salad style). My husband loved it!
It needed lime juice, black olives and some weber grilling seasoning.