- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1-oz envelope) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 meatloaf each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 mini meatloaves, about 4x3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is a great recipe...I get home late of the evening and this is a perfect quick and easy dinner for any time of the day and it saves a lot of time and it doesn't cost much either
Tried this last weekend and it was such a hit, and so easy....
Have been using this basic recipe for years, except one day I didn't have the T-sauce on hand, wanted to make meatloaf, so resorted to using cream of mushroom soup instead and it turned out superb ... I couldn't believe my luck. Now I have 2 go-to meatloaf recipes. Note: sometimes I make these mini loaves in a large-sized muffin tin ... these freeze well and I usually double the recipe to have enough to freeze for a repeat performance.
Great recipe! Simple for even the most basic cook!
yum is all i have to say
i Loved this recipe the meat loaf was very tender and it added an extra kick to the dish very much recommend but one suggestion to add onions green peppers and fresh garlic minced all fried to the meatloafs i promise you wont regret this decision.