- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1-oz envelope) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 meatloaf each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 mini meatloaves, about 4x3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
yum is all i have to say
i Loved this recipe the meat loaf was very tender and it added an extra kick to the dish very much recommend but one suggestion to add onions green peppers and fresh garlic minced all fried to the meatloafs i promise you wont regret this decision.
I like this meatloaf. To the ketchup, I added some brown sugar and balsamic vinegar , and to the meat mixture I added some green pepper. It was really good. I cooked them in a big muffin pan for individual loaves.
This is one of the best recipes for meat loaf. It was fascinating and I will always make it in mini loaves. Its less mess and it's only two of us
Easy recipe..turned out good!
Having a houseful of boys, I'm always looking for hearty filling meals. Tripled this recipe, and actually had two meatloafs leftover for sandwiches the next day. The boys are asking if we can have these at least once a week. Thanks for sharing such an easy recipe.