- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1-oz envelope) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 meatloaf each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 mini meatloaves, about 4x3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This recipe is awesome! ! Very easy and tastes great too. Going to add this to our weekly or biweekly routine for sure.
We loved Hunt's meatloaf sauce. Have no idea why they aren't selling it anymore. It was great!!
I made meatloaf for years using Hunts sauce for meat loaf but I can not find these any more.. What could I use to come out with the same taste?
I have been making these for years only I prepare them on the grill. I don't put them in a pan, I just place them directly on the upper rack at low temp setting for grill
This is a good recipe. The only thing missing is finely diced onion. Can't have a decent meatloaf without fresh onion. I usually sauté in butter before adding to mixture.
Loved this recipe, not a real meatloaf fan, but this was awesome!