- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1-oz envelope) dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 meatloaf each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 mini meatloaves, about 4x3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is a good recipe. The only thing missing is finely diced onion. Can't have a decent meatloaf without fresh onion. I usually sauté in butter before adding to mixture.
Loved this recipe, not a real meatloaf fan, but this was awesome!
This is a great recipe...I get home late of the evening and this is a perfect quick and easy dinner for any time of the day and it saves a lot of time and it doesn't cost much either
Tried this last weekend and it was such a hit, and so easy....
Have been using this basic recipe for years, except one day I didn't have the T-sauce on hand, wanted to make meatloaf, so resorted to using cream of mushroom soup instead and it turned out superb ... I couldn't believe my luck. Now I have 2 go-to meatloaf recipes. Note: sometimes I make these mini loaves in a large-sized muffin tin ... these freeze well and I usually double the recipe to have enough to freeze for a repeat performance.
Great recipe! Simple for even the most basic cook!