- 2 cups dry multigrain elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (4 oz each) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except macaroni and cheese. Cook 5 to 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- When macaroni is cooked, stir into beef mixture. Top with cheese; cover and let stand 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Canned whole kernel corn (one 11-ounce or 15.25-ounce can, drained) may be used in place of frozen corn. Use no salt added corn to keep nutrition similar.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||37%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great recipe...kids love it! EASY!!!
Love it, takes little to no cooking ability. quick and my two year old loves it. I don't put as many green chilies in it as well, they are rather spicy for my taste.
I made this last night but put in onions instead of the chilies, because I don't care for chilies. I was actually surprised on on very tasty it was and how easy it was to make. I will be making this again. Yum!