- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry chocolate fudge brownie mix
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cake each)|
- Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon peanut butter in bottom of each mug. Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and brownie mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Serve immediately with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Sounds really good for a couples' brunch. Really like how printed form is set up! Easy to adjust to large print!!!
I made it for my mom and dad. it was really tasty!!
The cake is a strange texture, kind of custardy. The warm melty peanut butter makes it edible. I will not make these again.
am gonna try planters nutrition peanut butter for added crunch & variety & hoping cool whip works as well as redid-whip
i loved it! so good with my family. kids helped too
This was a deliciously simple recipe. My children helped with preparation and clean-up! Oh, and they helped with the eating too :) I had all ingredients on-hand, which was great. We will definitely be making these quite often!