- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry chocolate fudge brownie mix
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cake each)|
- Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon peanut butter in bottom of each mug. Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and brownie mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Serve immediately with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was a deliciously simple recipe. My children helped with preparation and clean-up! Oh, and they helped with the eating too :) I had all ingredients on-hand, which was great. We will definitely be making these quite often!
What a fun dessert!! Easy to make & your kids will want to help. This is delicious!! It's a perfect dessert with minimal prep and clean up. Thanks for the receipe.
Great recipe and fun to make with the children. Its a great combination of flavors and would be great to add to a dessert tray at any get together.
Easy and wonderful dessert. I'll be making these again and again for the grandkids. Our schedules are busy, busy, busy and any recipe that is quick and easy and as good as this one, gives us so much more time to spend with family and friends. Try it and enjoy!!!
This is so easy to make and you can make as many as you want - no leftovers to tease you. It is sinfully good. I made them for company and they were a huge hit for everyone - kids and big kids (adults) too! You can also make them without the peanut butter for those that might have a peanut allergy as well. I served them with some ice cream instead of Reddi-Wip and it was a HUGE hit!
my girls and i made this for an afternoon snack. it was easy to make and the girls really enjoyed helpin to make it. i love that it reqired ingrediants that we already had in the house. preptime and clean up was minimal. would definately be making this one again real soon.