- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (16 oz each) reduced sodium dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Pinto Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Place all ingredients in large saucepan; stir to combine.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, green onions or crackers, if desired. Let the kids get involved by placing the ingredients in the saucepan. To help give your family even more of the good stuff they need, you can use Whole Grain Beefaroni instead of Regular Beefaroni.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||37%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
We are vegetarian,so i was thinking how to make dinner more tasty,quick and easy and I have seen this recipes. It's like i got millions of dollars.In my family everybody loves these dishes. Thank You SO MUCH for giving vegetarian recipes.
I like Chili-roni but with a more Tex Mex flavor. Simply mix Beefaroni with Wolf Chili, hot, no beans is my preference. Corn chips on top add both texture and taste. A bit of guacamole and cream cheese and that bit of Mexican in me is very happy. Beans are a good low cost food but like rice are normally served on the side and not as an ingredient in Tex Mex, but an important part of this dish. A supply of tortillas and you have it.
I love all. Thank you taste very good the lasana.
I started by sauteeing some onion, green pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, and garlic. Then I added the rest of the ingrediants in the recipe. It was delicious! I will definitely make this one again!
Very good. We added all kinds of stuff. Green Pepper, onion, mushrooms, ect... I served it at a baby shower and many people loved it
i made this a few days after my house party and my family loved it and it was so easy to make