- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (16 oz each) reduced sodium dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Pinto Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Place all ingredients in large saucepan; stir to combine.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, green onions or crackers, if desired. Let the kids get involved by placing the ingredients in the saucepan. To help give your family even more of the good stuff they need, you can use Whole Grain Beefaroni instead of Regular Beefaroni.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||37%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.