- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1.25-oz pkg) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1/2 topped potato each)|
- Wrap potatoes individually in microwaveable plastic wrap. Place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 7 minutes. Turn over; microwave 5 minutes more or until soft.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except cheese; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Unwrap potatoes and cut in half lengthwise; fluff with fork. Place each half potato on serving plate. Top each with about 2/3 cup chili and 2 tablespoons cheese.
Look for microwave-ready baking potatoes in the produce section. They are wrapped in plastic and are ready to pop in the microwave.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I've been making this as a meal for years. I also add to the potatoes broccoli with cheese, the chili and sour cream. A meal all by itself!
I just used a can of ready made chili and it was great! Everyone loved it!
I've been making this combo for years! Love it Love it Love it!
This recipe is great...very filling and makes you fill like you ate a huge meal. Added Sour cream and it was fabulous!