- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1.25-oz pkg) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1/2 topped potato each)|
- Wrap potatoes individually in microwaveable plastic wrap. Place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 7 minutes. Turn over; microwave 5 minutes more or until soft.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except cheese; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Unwrap potatoes and cut in half lengthwise; fluff with fork. Place each half potato on serving plate. Top each with about 2/3 cup chili and 2 tablespoons cheese.
Look for microwave-ready baking potatoes in the produce section. They are wrapped in plastic and are ready to pop in the microwave.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.