- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (14.25 oz each) beans in chili seasoned sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 cup each)|
- Heat large saucepan over medium-high heat; add beef, onion and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in chili powder. Add undrained tomatoes, chili beans and tomato sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes.
Substitute Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies for all family appeal.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.