- 1/2 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 pkgs (6 oz each) refrigerated diced oven roasted chicken breast
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, diced
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz each) julienned or sliced beets, drained
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 salad each)|
- Stir together stir fry sauce and juice in small bowl for dressing; set aside.
- Divide lettuce between 6 serving plates. Top evenly with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.