- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice each)|
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet and add stir fry sauce. Stir until chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce and hot. Serve with hot cooked rice.
For variety, replace chicken breasts with boneless skinless chicken thighs, tender cuts of beef or pork, or peeled and deveined shrimp. On-hand fresh vegetables can be substituted for the frozen; adjust cook time as needed. And for more crunch, add a drained can of La Choy® Bean Sprouts or sprinkle with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Really easy, I added about 1/2 cup of mixed nuts after cooking the chicken and cooked them about 2 min. then added the vegies and finished as the recipe instructed. Had enough left over for lunch later in the week.
easy and great tasting
I am 71 yrs old, have been making this recipe for years, both my husband, myself and my sons love it.. its still a favorite of our. Tanks
this receipe is the bomb. I recommend this to all my family and friends. i just finished eating and it was so good!!!!! thanks for sharing. I used all fresh vegetables.
This recipe was great. I used fresh veggies instead of frozen though. And I also added water chesnuts and baby corn. It turned out really well.
I made this last night for my husband and I. He is a picky eater and he said it was delicious! We didn't even have enough leftovers for me to take it for lunch. The only thing I changed was I used fresh veggies instead of frozen and I also used canned baby corn. It was an excellent addition.