- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 pkgs (8.8 oz each) Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Original White Rice
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1 cup rice each)|
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet and add stir fry sauce. Stir until chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce and hot.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Serve chicken mixture over rice.
For variety, replace chicken breasts with boneless skinless chicken thighs, tender cuts of beef or pork, or peeled and deveined shrimp. On-hand fresh vegetables can be substituted for the frozen; adjust cook time as needed. And for more crunch, add a drained can of La Choy® Bean Sprouts or sprinkle with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.