- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- Hot cooked rice or pasta, optional
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic salt.
- Cook chicken 5 minutes or until browned on each side. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add tomato paste, undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F) and sauce is thickened slightly.
- Serve with cooked rice or pasta, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Easy to make. We love this. Only 4 out of 5 because it needs a small onion added, that's what we do. lol. Honestly try it, it's great
Wow so good I'll make this again.
this recipe is so simple. it is easy and delicious, bursting with flavor and a real crowd pleaser, even for my youngest. it took comparably very little time to prepare and the ingredients unlike a lot of other online recipes were easily accessible at my local supermarket and quite inexpensive.
Very good! Quick to make, tasty, have made it both with pasta or with rice.
This was delicious and so easy!
This is dish is a keeper, my husband loves it. You won't be dissapointed.