- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- Hot cooked rice or pasta, optional
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic salt.
- Cook chicken 5 minutes or until browned on each side. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add tomato paste, undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F) and sauce is thickened slightly.
- Serve with cooked rice or pasta, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.