- 1 pkg (7.25 oz each) macaroni and cheese dinner
- 4 tablespoons unsalted margarine
- 1/4 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
|Serving Size||5 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner according to package directions, using the margarine and milk. Add chili and stir together.
- Heat over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||31%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great and easy to make. My kids love it but they eat just about anything!
Yum! This was sooo simple and yummy. Just make a box of mac & cheese, add a can of chili, & heat - could not be any easier. I was afraid it would be so simple that it would need extras but it really didn't. It was very tasty and a great "comfort food". I would take this to any party, potluck, etc. as a great side dish, too! Clean-up was really easy, I just used the same pot I cooked the macaroni in and mixed the chili in that. My family loved it and I bet yours will too. The sheer simplicity of this meal makes it worth a try! This may become a "go-to" meal for me on days when I am pressed for time!