- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 slices shaved honey ham (8 slices = about 3 oz)
- 4 thin slices mild Cheddar cheese, halved (4 slices = about 2.5 oz)
- 8 frozen Banquet® Original Chicken Breast Tenders
- Dipping sauces such as ranch dressing or salsa, optional
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 roll-up each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 slice ham, 1 piece cheese and 1 chicken tender crosswise over pointed end of each triangle. Roll dough around to enclose chicken. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with dipping sauces, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.