- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds, torn into small pieces
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Preheat broiler. Spray 10-inch oven-safe skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beefaroni, drained tomatoes, ketchup, pickle and mustard to skillet. Heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle top with cheese and bun pieces. Place skillet under broiler 2 to 3 minutes or until bun pieces are toasted.
No hamburger bun on hand for the topping? Two slices of bread may be substituted. And dill pickle relish could be substituted for the chopped dill pickle. The beefaroni mixture could be served in hamburger buns, topped with American cheese for 'cheeseburger joes'. Get the kids involved with preparation by letting them add ingredients to the skillet and help stir the dish. They also could tear up the hamburger bun. To help give your family even more of the good stuff they need, you can use Whole Grain Beefaroni instead of Regular Beefaroni.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
is taste very good because the thing inside is chees and chili and tomato
This taste just like a cheeseburger, but eating with a spoon! This was a huge hit with my family, and even a surprised grown man (he was visiting) was so surprised how good it was. i didn't have buns on hand and just used regular bread, turned out great!!!!
Take out the unnecessary diced tomatoes and you have something decent here.
This was the least favorite but my kids are picky and pickles and mustard doesn't for them.
It was an interesting flavor combination and one person really LOVED this recipe at my house party, but overall, it was just OK. This had the most leftover. ;-)
My picky son loved this, hubby thought it was ok, my youngest (age 4) and myself really didn't care for it. Good idea just wrong ingredients or measurements of ingredients...needs work!