- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain couscous, uncooked
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||8 servings (1/2 cup each)|
- Combine undrained tomatoes, water, oil, basil, onion, vinegar, salt and pepper in medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove saucepan from heat; stir in couscous. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff mixture with fork. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.