- 1 large baking potato
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, cooked, drained
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 stuffed potato half each)|
- Wrap potato in microwaveable plastic wrap. Place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes. Turn over; microwave 2 minutes more or until soft.
- Cut potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out insides, leaving 1/4-inch thick shells; set aside. Place potato pulp in medium bowl. Add sour cream, Fleischmann's, salt and pepper; beat with electric mixer on low speed, or with hand masher, until potatoes are mashed and mixture is desired consistency.
- Spray small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begins to set. Lift cooked part and gently turn to scramble. Stir in broccoli.
- Add egg mixture to potatoes; mix lightly. Spoon evenly into potato shells. Place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until hot.
To further enhance the flavor without adding calories or sodium, squeeze potato with lemon wedge.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.