- 1-1/4 cups dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 tablespoons Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients, except cheese, in large saucepan; simmer over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Stir cooked macaroni into bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
The cheese can be stirred into the macaroni mixture, if desired. Serve mixture unheated with the cheese diced when you don't want something hot. This makes it perfect for entertaining or a family picnic.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||29%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.