- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili Turkey With Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces pita chips
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 cup with 1 oz chips each)|
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Add red pepper and cumin; cook and stir 1 minute or until spices are fragrant. Add chili, undrained tomatoes, water and sugar. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until hot. Serve with pita chips.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||37%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.