- 1/2 medium banana, peeled, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
|Serving Size||1 serving (1 banana split)|
- Place banana pieces in bottom of serving dish; place half of sliced strawberries around banana.
- Top fruit with two servings (1/4 cup) Reddi-wip and remaining strawberries.
- Garnish by dusting cocoa powder through a fine sieve onto banana split. Serve immediately.
For an All-American look, substitute 1/4 cup blueberries for the banana. Toss the berries together, then top with Reddi-wip and cocoa.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.