- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 8 whole wheat hamburger buns
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add beef; cook 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add drained beans and Sloppy Joe sauce to beef; heat until hot. Place 1/2 cup meat-bean mixture on each bun.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.