- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, Southern style
- 1/2 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) undrained Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes; cook 5 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add beef and onion to skillet; sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and pepper. Cook and stir 4 minutes or until beef is cooked through.
- Add undrained tomatoes to skillet; simmer 2 minutes or until hot. Stir in cooked potatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information