- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, Southern style
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add beef and onion to skillet; sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and pepper. Cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is cooked through.
- Add undrained tomatoes to skillet; simmer 2 minutes or until hot. Stir in cooked potatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.