- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (from 24-oz can) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce or desired flavor
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 4 pieces (1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella string cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place beef in large skillet; sprinkle with black pepper. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 6 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; bring to a simmer. Spoon 3/4 cup beef mixture across each tortilla, just below the center. Top beef mixture with one piece string cheese. Pull bottom of tortilla up over filling, fold over sides and roll into a burrito.
- Place seam-side down on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||36%|
|Saturated fat||9 g||46%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.