- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (from 24-oz can) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce or desired flavor
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 4 pieces (1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella string cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place beef in large skillet; sprinkle with black pepper. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 6 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; bring to a simmer. Spoon 3/4 cup beef mixture across each tortilla, just below the center. Top beef mixture with one piece string cheese. Pull bottom of tortilla up over filling, fold over sides and roll into a burrito.
- Place seam-side down on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||36%|
|Saturated fat||9 g||46%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made this but added taco seasoning to make it more Mexican tasting. Skipped putting the roll-ups in the oven. It was good but I didn't like the string cheese because it didn't melt very well. Used shredded cheddar cheese when I ate the leftovers and that was much better. Added cooked brown rice to the meat mixture to stretch it and add extra fiber. Will definitely make this again.
very good not to much for the 12 year old!!!! very good butt messy
This was an excellent recipe! Made it for my husband for Valentine's Day for a little something new. Hes very picky and loved it! I used ragu sauce instead of Hunts and it was fabulous. All I did different was chop the veggies in the food processor up more and used a mexican cheese on top of the monzorella string cheese. I also split up the monz cheese stick into thinner pieces. Cooks more than 10 min- more like 15
This was almost surprisingly delicious and so easy. Next time I think I will try real wraps instead of tortillas though.
This meal was so delicious we couldn't believe it! They taste like miny calzones, but the healthier version of it. All we can say is that... Readyseteat hasn't let us down yet!
Would try it again, not sure what I will add to it or take away to make it better