- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (from 24-oz can) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce or desired flavor
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 4 pieces (1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella string cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place beef in large skillet; sprinkle with black pepper. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 6 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; bring to a simmer. Spoon 3/4 cup beef mixture across each tortilla, just below the center. Top beef mixture with one piece string cheese. Pull bottom of tortilla up over filling, fold over sides and roll into a burrito.
- Place seam-side down on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||36%|
|Saturated fat||9 g||46%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was an excellent recipe! Made it for my husband for Valentine's Day for a little something new. Hes very picky and loved it! I used ragu sauce instead of Hunts and it was fabulous. All I did different was chop the veggies in the food processor up more and used a mexican cheese on top of the monzorella string cheese. I also split up the monz cheese stick into thinner pieces. Cooks more than 10 min- more like 15
This was almost surprisingly delicious and so easy. Next time I think I will try real wraps instead of tortillas though.
This meal was so delicious we couldn't believe it! They taste like miny calzones, but the healthier version of it. All we can say is that... Readyseteat hasn't let us down yet!
Would try it again, not sure what I will add to it or take away to make it better
I never would have thought to use hunts past sauce for a mexican dish. Different & the family loves it.
This was awful. The string cheese didn't melt after 10 minutes nor did it melt after an additional 10 minutes. My husband and I really disliked it. I took two bites and ate a turkey sandwich instead...