- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Pinto Beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 3/4 cup each)|
- Combine undrained tomatoes, water and onions in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice, undrained beans and jalapeno; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Omit the fresh jalapeno and use Ranch Style® Pinto Beans with Sliced Jalapenos, if available in your area.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
this reciipe is awsome and the taste is spicy and tasty.. if you like spicy and a great taste then i would try this and if you really like spicy add a few more jalapeno's
The side dish was good and complimented the tacos I made. It was quick and easy but I would probably try using regular cooking rice and not instant next time.