- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup chunky salsa
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Serving Size||8 servings (3 wedges each)|
- Stir together beans, corn, onions and salsa in medium bowl until combined. Spread 1/4th bean mixture (generous 1/2 cup) on each of 4 tortillas. Sprinkle each with 1/4th cheese. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook 1 quesadilla 3 minutes per side or until golden and cheese melts. Repeat for remaining quesadillas. Cut each into 6 wedges.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Excellent for a snack
Very Very Very Very Very good Quesadilla. The filling itself makes a very good dip. The only alteration I made is instead of sprinkling the cheese on top of the mix I mixed it up WITH the beans and that gave a more even yummy flavor. Making them again tonight. This is great and SO SIMPLE I love it and will make (and eat) it time and time again.
I first tried these with the ingredients I had on hand, which included salsa that was not thick 'n chunky and extra sharp cheddar instead of colby jack. I wasn't overly impressed with the results, but, I thought they were good enough to be worth another try. When I made these again following the recipe to the letter, I better understood the other reviews. This really is tasty, and easy, and worth making again and again! My husband likes it, too.
I LOVED this meal. Easy to prepare, and such a delicious taste to it, but my kids being picky just preferred to have plain cheese in their quesadillas. My husband loved it and wants to serve it as an appetizer when we have company for football games! I even used the filling for lunch the next day topped with the cheese!
Oh, girl friends. You have to try this one. It tops anything i have ever tried in a place like Chili's. Fresh ingredients and easy to prepare with that smokey grilled flavor. Yumm, i'm in heaven. Prepare this for your next gathering or for just the two of you. The illistration speaks volumes about the delicious melt in your mouth flavor. You really should try this one soon. You will come back or seconds and thirds. I just can't say enough. We will prepare this dish again and again.
These are pretty awesome. Quick, easy, filling, and delicious. These were a hit with everyone and all three kids said this is one they want again. Five stars!