- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup chunky salsa
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Serving Size||8 servings (3 wedges each)|
- Stir together beans, corn, onions and salsa in medium bowl until combined. Spread 1/4th bean mixture (generous 1/2 cup) on each of 4 tortillas. Sprinkle each with 1/4th cheese. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook 1 quesadilla 3 minutes per side or until golden and cheese melts. Repeat for remaining quesadillas. Cut each into 6 wedges.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.