- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 hamburger buns with sesame seeds, split, toasted
|Serving Size||5 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Mix turkey, onion, barbecue sauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 5 patties, 1/2-inch thick.
- Grill patties 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F). Place patties in buns.
To cook indoors, prepare turkey mixture and shape into patties as directed. Spray large nonstick skillet with PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray; heat over medium heat. Add patties; cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.