- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, Southern style
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 1 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 can (2.8 oz each) French fried onions
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Add potatoes and pepper blend to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until completely thawed, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook green beans in microwave according to package directions, using minimum cook time. Add green beans, pork and beans and barbecue sauce to skillet; stir together. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and vegetables are tender. Top with onions. Bake 5 minutes more or until onions are golden brown.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||24%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||30%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||28%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.