- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, Southern style
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 1 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 can (2.8 oz each) French fried onions
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Add potatoes and pepper blend to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until completely thawed, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook green beans in microwave according to package directions, using minimum cook time. Add green beans, pork and beans and barbecue sauce to skillet; stir together. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and vegetables are tender. Top with onions. Bake 5 minutes more or until onions are golden brown.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||24%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||30%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||28%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My kids (3 and 1) loved this recipe! Thank you, Ready, Set Eat!!
I needed a recipe yesterday that I could make in advance and then put in oven when I got home. Even though there were only 3 for dinner there was very little left. The BBQ sauce I think added a good flavor.
Very tasty! Even my 19 month old like this recipe!
The kids loved this! When they spontaneously come up and say, "Dinner was really good," you know you have a winner.