- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and tomato paste until combined.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into bottom of prepared dish. Top with half the pasta, half the remaining sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, starting with pasta and ending with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
extremely popular for my family even my extremely picky 2 year old
Try this....Brown small onion in a drop of oil..add 1/2 pound chopped meat (small balls)brown in with onions. Add 1 can Hunts Tomato Sauce, with can of water to match, and 1 can Hunts Tomato Paste, with can of water to match. Season with oregano, garlic powder, thyme, basil, pepper, and sugar to taste. Simmer, and 30 minutes later, you have the BEST homemade spaghetti, ziti, or any pasta SAUCE you want to call it..BUT you MUST only use HUNTS products..ENJOY!! I pour over noodles or ziti, and layer with provolone, and sprinkle cheese, and Mozzarella shredded cheese. You can bake in oven if you want to melt the cheese for maybe 8 minutes covered.. YUMMY!!
Wow this came out amazing. I made it for the entire family for New years eve and it was a hit. I even did a youtube video for it. Very inexpensive and feeds the whole family.
Delicious. My 2 & 5 yr old love it. Easy to make
This is a great recipe, without spices its just a great recipe. Season your meat!!!
this is by far the most bland dish ever. I like to put in my special mixture of spices: ground cinnamon, cumin seeds, bay leaves, and black pepper. I also like adding mushrooms and some cayenne pepper. My household agrees with me. :(