- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and tomato paste until combined.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into bottom of prepared dish. Top with half the pasta, half the remaining sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, starting with pasta and ending with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Wow this came out amazing. I made it for the entire family for New years eve and it was a hit. I even did a youtube video for it. Very inexpensive and feeds the whole family.
Delicious. My 2 & 5 yr old love it. Easy to make
This is a great recipe, without spices its just a great recipe. Season your meat!!!
this is by far the most bland dish ever. I like to put in my special mixture of spices: ground cinnamon, cumin seeds, bay leaves, and black pepper. I also like adding mushrooms and some cayenne pepper. My household agrees with me. :(
Not a pasta eater but wasn't bad
Great way to make an awesome dish easily and I'm a horrible cook