- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and tomato paste until combined.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into bottom of prepared dish. Top with half the pasta, half the remaining sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, starting with pasta and ending with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Delicious! My three year old absolutely loved this meal!
This is a great easy recipe. I also add provolone cheese and Italian sausage as well as sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. This is an excellent recipe to make extra and freeze for a later time.
AWESOME dish. Family loved it!
1st time i made it, Awesome.
Just finished making this for about the thousandth time. It's my son's favorite meal. I double the recipe and make in a 9x13 pan. I add mushrooms and probably more cheese that called for. He likes it cheesy. This is the best recipe I ever got from a can of pasta sauce!
Always a favorite in this house!! A staple!!