- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cleaned, dried
- 1/4 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons DAVID® Sunflower Kernels, Roasted & Salted
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 potato each)|
- Wrap each potato in microwavable plastic wrap; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes; turn over and continue microwaving 3 minutes more or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, stir together all remaining ingredients in small bowl. Carefully remove plastic wrap from hot potatoes. Cut each in half lengthwise; fluff with fork. Place 1 tablespoon flavored spread on top of each half potato.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.