- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 frozen salmon fillets (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Margarine Solid - Unsalted
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Place FROZEN fillets, skin-side down, on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Meanwhile, place all remaining ingredients in small saucepan; stir to blend in flour. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil; cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until thickened. Serve sauce over fish.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.