- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 frozen salmon fillets (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lowfat (1%) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Place FROZEN fillets, skin-side down, on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt. Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl. Serve over fish.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.