- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (1 pound = about 10 tenders)
|Serving Size||5 servings (2 tenders each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place panko crumbs on baking sheet. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted. Remove from oven, place crumbs in shallow dish and cool. Place flat wire rack on same baking sheet; set aside.
- Combine Egg Beaters and milk in shallow dish; set aside. Add cheese and pepper to toasted crumbs; stir to combine. Place flour in a third shallow dish.
- Coat chicken by placing in flour (shake to remove excess), then Egg Beaters mixture and lastly crumb mixture. Place on rack on baking sheet. Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).
Serve with Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano for dipping.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
it was so good we made extra.
Delicious (: I used whole wheat flour instead and also used whole eggs instead of egg beaters. I then added unsweetened coconut flakes to the panko crumbs.....soooooooooooooooooooo good (:
This recipe was a hit! I did substitute wheat stuffing mix for the bread crumbs, but other than that this was perfect. The chicken came out moist, but had a good crunch on the outside.