- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 9 round buttery-flavored crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1-1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub, melted
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 breast each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs, cheese and garlic powder in shallow dish; set aside.
- Brush both sides of each chicken breast with Parkay. Roll each breast in crumb mixture. Place coated breasts on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).
For extra crispy chicken, bake coated breasts on a cooling rack set on the baking sheet.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.