- 12 frozen Banquet® Original Chicken Breast Tenders (12 tenders = 7 oz)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 wrap each)|
- Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Combine dressing and barbecue sauce in small bowl. Spread tortillas evenly with dressing mixture.
- Cover each tortilla with 1/4 cup lettuce; press lightly into dressing mixture. Top evenly with tomato, chicken tenders, bacon and cheese.
- Roll up tightly. Cut each wrap diagonally in half to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||27 g||42%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||40%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I myself am a picky eater and, my 2 year old is the same way. This was really delicious, for us it was a change from the normal. MY husband, my daughter and myself all enjoyed it. It was quick and easy to make and the finidhed product is just as satisfying as the clean up
This was really very good. We edited it slighty by adding a couple more ConAgra products. We added Rosarita beans and one other kind of item. I can't remember exactly what it is though. It's very minimal work to make.