- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 slices boneless skinless thin-sliced chicken breast (2 slices = 6 oz)
- 2 slices (1 oz each) Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 2 sandwich rolls
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Top each breast with 1 slice cheese and 2 bacon halves. Cover and heat until cheese melts.
- Spread 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce on cut sides of each roll. Place lettuce leaf and topped breast on each bottom half of rolls. Close sandwiches with top half of rolls. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||27%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||37%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.