- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/2 cup tri-color coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 10 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 hamburger buns
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 burger each)|
- Spray clean, cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise and stir fry sauce in small bowl; set aside.
- Place peanut butter in small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until softened. Add turkey and soy sauce; mix just until blended. Divide into 2 equal portions; form into patties about 5/8-inch thick.
- Grill patties 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once. Toast cut sides of buns on grill while patties are cooking. Place patties on bottom halves of buns. Top each patty with 1/4 cup slaw mixture. Close with tops of buns. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||22 g||34%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.