- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 wrap each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place pork roast, teriyaki marinade and water in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker. Pull pork apart into shreds using 2 forks. Add 1/2 cup cooking juices to moisten pork.
- Divide pork between tortillas and top with water chestnuts, carrots and green onions. Wrap tortilla around filling burrito-style. Serve with remaining juices, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.