- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Chop Suey Vegetables, drained
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade, divided
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
|Serving Size||6 servings (3 meatballs and 1 cup rice mixture each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine rice, vegetables, water and 3/4 cup stir fry sauce in 11x7-inch or shallow 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- Combine pork, remaining 1/4 cup stir fry sauce and bread crumbs in medium bowl. Divide pork mixture into 18 portions; shape into 1-inch balls. Place meatballs on top of rice mixture (meatballs will sink slightly).
- Cover and bake 30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.