- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14 oz each) La Choy® Chop Suey Vegetables, drained
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade, divided
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
|Serving Size||6 servings (3 meatballs and 1 cup rice mixture each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine rice, vegetables, water and 3/4 cup stir fry sauce in 11x7-inch or shallow 2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- Combine pork, remaining 1/4 cup stir fry sauce and bread crumbs in medium bowl. Divide pork mixture into 18 portions; shape into 1-inch balls. Place meatballs on top of rice mixture (meatballs will sink slightly).
- Cover and bake 30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great recipe. It was so easy to make and very tastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I try this recipe just for fun and now is one the favorites of my family. My kids really enjoy eating this dish. My husbands love's this dish too. The best thing is that it is easy to prepare and fast too. The ingredients are basic in my kitchen and it is delicious. I have to tell you I just added a little bit of cumin just to enrich the flavor. I like the fact that the recipes in this blog do not call for unknown or very expensive ingredients been under a very tight budget, cost is very important. I want to thank you for the recipes in this blog it makes my life easy. I like to plan my shopping trips and it is very easy when I just copy the ingredients from this page and ready. Once more thank you for the wonderful recipes in this blog.
This was an amazing recipe! I will definitely try again!