- 1 can (5 oz each) chunk white tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup matchstick-cut carrots (from 10-oz pkg)
- 2 tablespoons quartered sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 teaspoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
|Serving Size||2 servings (2 wraps each)|
- Mix tuna with all remaining ingredients, except lettuce, in medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup tuna mixture onto each lettuce leaf. Wrap leaf around filling to serve.
For a little extra crunch, top each with a sprinkle of chopped peanuts. Look for matchstick-cut carrots in the produce section to save prep time. If radishes are not available, use 2 tablespoons chopped drained sliced water chestnuts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.