- 2 cans (5 oz each) chunk white tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots (from 10-oz pkg)
- 1/4 cup quartered sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 2 teaspoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 wraps each)|
- Mix tuna with all remaining ingredients, except lettuce, in medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup tuna mixture onto each lettuce leaf. Wrap leaf around filling to serve.
For a little extra crunch, top each with a sprinkle of chopped peanuts. Look for matchstick-cut carrots in the produce section to save prep time. If radishes are not available, use 1/4 cup chopped drained sliced water chestnuts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Add two tablespoons of chopped fresh mint. That will give you the clean Asian "wow" you are looking for.
I had fun making this recipe. Very healthy recipe, but it needed something...I think the almonds would be a great idea to add to the top.
Have to eat low carb and this fits the bill. However it's not a 5 star recipe. It just didn't wow--there was something a little off with the amount of sweet from the sauce. I think I'll try again with a different sauce, probably something with more of a ginger/garlic/soy. Also good with the broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, & red cabbage slaw mix, instead of just carrots. All 7 kids did like it though.
Being on a Low Carb diet, this recipe is so amazingly good. Kid tested and approved. Love it!
Yummy. Try to choose low cal or low sodium oriental products to make it even healthier. I threw some slivered almond on top to give it some of my much needed crunch.