- 2 cans (5 oz each) chunk white tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots (from 10-oz pkg)
- 1/4 cup quartered sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 2 teaspoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 wraps each)|
- Mix tuna with all remaining ingredients, except lettuce, in medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup tuna mixture onto each lettuce leaf. Wrap leaf around filling to serve.
For a little extra crunch, top each with a sprinkle of chopped peanuts. Look for matchstick-cut carrots in the produce section to save prep time. If radishes are not available, use 1/4 cup chopped drained sliced water chestnuts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
It would be great if you could print the recipe with the nutritional information on the same page. It is inconvenient to have to print it twice and cut and paste it to a page. I cook for people and they like all the info on the food I am making, and so do i. Thank you for considering the change. Kim the Chef