- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade, divided
- 1 pkg (3 oz each) chicken ramen noodle soup
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed, cut in half
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots (from 10-oz pkg) or thinly sliced baby carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1/4 cup low fat sesame-ginger dressing
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 breast with 1 cup salad each)|
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Brush top side of chicken with remaining 1/2 tablespoon stir fry sauce after turning.
- Meanwhile, bring 2 cups water to a boil in 1-quart saucepan. Break block of noodles in quarters; add noodles and seasoning packet to saucepan. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Toss noodles with snow peas, carrots and onions in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Divide noodle mixture evenly between serving plates. Cut each breast crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 sliced breast on top of each salad.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.